Juice - Smoothies - Plant-based Milks - Superfood Tonics
Resolutions starting to fizzle? Need some fresh ideas? Get inspired to live healthy and vibrant in this hands-on workshop! Whether you already own a high-speed blender or juicer, or want to know more about these tools and how to make the best use of them, join us for this two hour session making and tasting some creative and nourishing concoctions.
In this workshop we will learn:
- how to select the best ingredients to provide nutrients and health benefits
- simple guidelines to make your drinks look beautiful and taste great
- kitchen tips and tricks to make this a sustainable daily practice
Participants will take home:
- recipe booklet
- ready-to-blend smoothie packet
- superfood quick guide
- some new green-drink-loving friends!
About Jenna owner/founder of Cook to be Well:
A professionally trained Chef from The Culinary Institute of America, Jenna Baker helps health-conscious people experience the joy and physical benefits of cooking and eating plant-based foods. She employs a practical and non-judgmental approach to teach people the skills they need to "Cook to be Well.”